|Bill's Sport Shop of Lewes and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, offers complete lines of
inshore and offshore fishing baits, pier baits and tackle, and information on regulations
Sat 5:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sun 5:00 am to 7:00 pm
Mon to Thurs 6:00 am to 8:00 pm
Fri 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
On April 18th we will be holding a “Drum and Shark” Seminar hosted by Capt. Brian Wazlavek of Delaware Family Fishing/Lil Angler II. Classes will start at 9:00 am and last until the last question is answered! Cost is $15.00 per person, and will include coffee and snacks. Kids under 16 are no charge. Come and learn all the latest techniques from one of the experts!
On April 25th, Bill's Sport Shop will be holding a "Surf Fishing 101" Seminar. This will be held by C.J. Jarrell of Striper King Gear and Deep Blue Mayhem. It will be from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, the cost will be $15.00 each, with kids under 16 free and will include coffee and donuts! Call in advance to reserve your spot. Payment is due on the y of the class.
Bill's Sport Shop has one of Delmarva's largest and most complete selections of offshore, inshore, pier and jetty tackle for all your fishing needs.
If you wish to be added to our list of customers that are getting our fishing report via email, please enter your email address below to begin getting our weekly fishing report in your email. You can also click on the link to listen to Capt. Bill's daily radio report!
We might not catch the monsters but we sure catch some smiles here in PA on board the Aqua-Holic
NEED A CHARTER BOAT? WE RECOMMEND THESE VESSELS:
Lewes Harbor Marina and Indian River
- First Light Charters fishes out of Lewes Harbor Marina and Indian River. We offer fly fishing, light tackle, wreck fishing, eco / sightseeing tours and specialize in night fishing trips.
Our 20' Jones Brothers Cape Fisherman comfortably accommodates up to 3 anglers for fishing and up to 4 passengers for eco and sightseeing tours. Whether you are a beginner who wants to learn the ropes or a seasoned veteran looking to experience some of the finest opportunities available, we will design a charter trip which is right for you.
- Tranquila Sportfishing - The Tranquila is a 53 foot Ricky Scarborough Custom Sport Fisherman. The teak cockpit is large and fully equipped with top of the line fishing gear for your offshore fishing experience. Full state of the art electronics, and powered by 820 HP ten cylinder Mann's cruising at 27 knots with a max speed of 34 knots will ensure your
captain gets you to the fish. Our staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and are here to provide you with a great day of fishing. We treat everyone as family and have many fishtales to share. Charlie Helmer Tranquila Sportfishing - - 745-1503.
- KATYDID - 37' Vessel. US Coast Guard Certified for up to 16 persons. Full electronics package for safety and fishfinding. Ideal for larger groups.Twin diesels, large cockpit, cabin with head
Party & Head Boat - Docks at Anglers Fishing Center in the Lewes Harbor. Small or large groups. Charter cruises also available, a great inexpensive way to end a hot summer day. See historic landmarks, lighthouses, and nature.
- Charter Boat Indian - 40' Diesel powered vessel, US Coast Guard Certified for up to 18 passengers. Equipped with radar, fishfinder, loran and gps plotter, cabin with head. Ideal for larger groups.
- Quintessa Sport Fishing - Get there quickly and comfortably in our tournament equipped, 38' wide-body Bertram, with brand new twin 600hp Cummins engines, you are sure to spend more time doing what you came to do.... FISH! Capt. Chris Thurman is a master licensed, USCG certified charter boat captain. Being a lifelong fisherman and charter captain for 15 years, Capt Chris knows where the fish are biting! Let him and his 1st mate, Capt. Chris Ragni, get you there fast!
- Captain's Lady Charters - Capt Bob - Captains Lady Charters fishes out Bowers beach. We offer open head boat during the day and evening cruises or private charters. Our 70' Lydia comfortably accommodates up to 89 passengers. Anglers of all ages are welcome and we have immaculate accommodations for both men and women. Whether you want to fish for Taug, Drum, Flounder, Striper, or Croaker, we have what you need to bring home the catch of the day. Phone number is 302-359-6600
Indian River Inlet
Fish Whisperer Charters is a 34 ft Carman walkaround fishing boat with an 14 foot beam powered by twin John Deere diesel eng ... ines and operated by Captain Rodney Jones. Capt Rodney is a USCG licensed charter captain with 30 years boating & fishing experience. Fish Whisperer Charters specializes in unique fishing adventures.Come fish the upper Delaware in april for stripers and then out of Indian River Marina for ocean fishing. We target Black drum,tautog, seabass,flounder,shark ,tuna and all the offshore species. We also offer crabbing trips and sunset cruises. Call today for rates and availability. 302-270-7999.
Capt. Rodney Jones
- Gale Force Charters Indian River's Leading Bay And Inlet Charter Boat - Gale Force Charters is the only full time, year round back bay charter service, in the Indian River Marina. Find out for yourself just how fun and exciting inshore sport fishing can be with GALE FORCE CHARTERS. Phone: 302-245-2836 Email: email@example.com
- Gummy Bear Charters with Capt. Barry Matson at the helm, offers full- and half-day fishing charters out of Indian River. With more than 10 years of charter-fishing experience, Capt. Barry and his professional crew use their knowledge to ferry passengers to the finest off shore fishing spots. 717-487-7918 EMAIL: Gummybearcharters@yahoo.com
- On Delivery Sport Fishing - On Delivery Sport Fishing offers outstanding offshore opportunities from Delaware's Indian River Inlet. We catch everything from Bluefish to Blue Marlin, and cater to the experienced and novice angler alike. Captain Mike Rivera has been fishing the waters around Indian River since 1981.
- Blue Collar Man - is a beautiful 32' Blackfin Sportfisherman. It has all of the latest tackle, electronics & safety equipment. The courteous & knowledgeable captain and crew have been fishing the Delmarva waters for numerous years. We specialize in year round offshore/inshore full and half day angling. Join us and enjoy great stand up fishing while landing some of the fastest swimming – hardest fighting fish in the Atlantic. Book your trip today Phone: 215-990-1938,web : bluecollarman.org or email BlueCollarMan@hotmail.com. Slip B-9 Indian River Marina. .
- Razorback Charters - The Razorback Charters Captains and crew are a professional fishing service that will make your day on the water worthwhile and enjoyable. We strive to give all of our anglers a good time and a catch of fish. The Razorback is a 28' Topaz powered by twin Volvo Diesel engines to give you a safe and quick trip to the fishing grounds. Anglers
of all ages and experience are welcome aboard. Being located at the Delaware Indian Rivier North Shore Marina allows anglers from many areas to enjoy our services and fishing.
- Amethyst Sportfishing - 33FT Pacemaker Fiberglass sportfishing boat, docked at slip# B-3, Indian River Inlet Marina Delaware, and powered by twin cummins 210 H.P. turbo diesels. She is safe and reliable, equipped with the latest wass system GPS and Loran, Raytheon V850 color fishfinder and 32 mile radar, comfortable salon and marine head, refrigerator and microwave. Fishing the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean.
- Karen Sue Charters - A 37-foot custom built lobster boat. Captain John Nedelka has been fishing Atlantic waters for 26 years! 6 Person max. Heated cabin with microwave. Karen Sue Charters operate year round. Marlin, tuna, rockfish and shark. (302) 539-1359 firstname.lastname@example.org
- El Shaddai 1 Fishing Charters - We are committed to you having a successful day at sea. If you are looking for an enjoyable fishing day you have come the right place. Our Captains have over 65 years combined experience. At El Shaddai 1 Fishing Charters and we will give you the attention and personal service that you will come to expect and enjoy.Captain Bob 302-632-7535,
Captain Troy 302-270-0763. Email us at: email@example.com
Don't forget to check our Lewes Fishing Report on Beach-Net!