|Bill's Sport Shop of Lewes and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, offers complete lines of
inshore and offshore fishing baits, pier baits and tackle, and information on regulations
Call for Winter Hours
NEED A CHARTER BOAT? WE RECOMMEND THESE VESSELS:
Lewes Harbor Marina and Indian River
- First Light Charters fishes out of Lewes Harbor Marina and Indian River. We offer fly fishing, light tackle, wreck fishing, eco / sightseeing tours and specialize in night fishing trips.
Our 20' Jones Brothers Cape Fisherman comfortably accommodates up to 3 anglers for fishing and up to 4 passengers for eco and sightseeing tours. Whether you are a beginner who wants to learn the ropes or a seasoned veteran looking to experience some of the finest opportunities available, we will design a charter trip which is right for you.
- Tranquila Sportfishing - The Tranquila is a 53 foot Ricky Scarborough Custom Sport Fisherman. The teak cockpit is large and fully equipped with top of the line fishing gear for your offshore fishing experience. Full state of the art electronics, and powered by 820 HP ten cylinder Mann's cruising at 27 knots with a max speed of 34 knots will ensure your
captain gets you to the fish. Our staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and are here to provide you with a great day of fishing. We treat everyone as family and have many fishtales to share. Charlie Helmer Tranquila Sportfishing - - 745-1503.
- KATYDID - 37' Vessel. US Coast Guard Certified for up to 16 persons. Full electronics package for safety and fishfinding. Ideal for larger groups.Twin diesels, large cockpit, cabin with head.
- Lil Angler II - Delaware Family Fishing Charters - Captain Brian�s fishing trips are fun for the family; the first-timers and fishing fanatics alike...all levels of experience are welcome. Captain Brian has been teaching people how to fish for years. Whether your party is large of small we look forward to showing your group an enjoyable day on the water. Call or Email for info/availability on charters. 302-430-3414
- Captain's Lady Charters - Capt Bob - Captains Lady Charters fishes out Bowers beach. We offer open head boat during the day and evening cruises or private charters. Our 70' Lydia comfortably accommodates up to 89 passengers. Anglers of all ages are welcome and we have immaculate accommodations for both men and women. Whether you want to fish for Taug, Drum, Flounder, Striper, or Croaker, we have what you need to bring home the catch of the day. Phone number is 302-359-6600
Indian River Inlet
- Danalyn Charters - Dana Lynn Charters is here to cater to all your fishing needs. We offer an
outstanding family half day experience to a 30 hour overnight tuna hunt. We
fish for all inshore and offshore species, we also offer bottom fishing in
the canyons for tile fish. So come fishing with the only 46 ft walk around
and best fish ability on Delmarva. FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/danalynncharters Capt. Bob's phone: 302 229 6574,
Capt. Dave's phone: 302 363 0356,
Mate Rob's phone: 302 236 2128
- Last $ Charters - Is a 40' day boat with a marlin tower, the latest electronics, and tackle. We offer inshore and offshore trips. Full day, half day, and over night trips. Inshore species are seabass, flounder, tog, blue fish, and rock fish. Offshore species are tuna, dolphin, marlin, wahoo, golden tile, and blue line tile. Over night trips we mainly target tuna and sword fish. We also offer shark trips. Call Captain Rodney Meyers at (302) 462-6135 or e-mail us at email@example.com
- Fish Whisperer Charters is a 34 ft Carman walkaround fishing boat with an 14 foot beam powered by twin John Deere diesel eng ... ines and operated by Captain Rodney Jones. Capt Rodney is a USCG licensed charter captain with 30 years boating & fishing experience. Fish Whisperer Charters specializes in unique fishing adventures.Come fish the upper Delaware in april for stripers and then out of Indian River Marina for ocean fishing. We target Black drum,tautog, seabass,flounder,shark ,tuna and all the offshore species. We also offer crabbing trips and sunset cruises. Call today for rates and availability. 302-270-7999.
Capt. Rodney Jones
- Gale Force Charters Indian River's Leading Bay And Inlet Charter Boat - Gale Force Charters is the only full time, year round back bay charter service, in the Indian River Marina. Find out for yourself just how fun and exciting inshore sport fishing can be with GALE FORCE CHARTERS. Phone: 302-245-2836 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gummy Bear Charters with Capt. Barry Matson at the helm, offers full- and half-day fishing charters out of Indian River. With more than 10 years of charter-fishing experience, Capt. Barry and his professional crew use their knowledge to ferry passengers to the finest off shore fishing spots. 717-487-7918 EMAIL: Gummybearcharters@yahoo.com
- On Delivery Sport Fishing - On Delivery Sport Fishing offers outstanding offshore opportunities from Delaware's Indian River Inlet. We catch everything from Bluefish to Blue Marlin, and cater to the experienced and novice angler alike. Captain Mike Rivera has been fishing the waters around Indian River since 1981.
- Razorback Charters - The Razorback Charters Captains and crew are a professional fishing service that will make your day on the water worthwhile and enjoyable. We strive to give all of our anglers a good time and a catch of fish. The Razorback is a 28' Topaz powered by twin Volvo Diesel engines to give you a safe and quick trip to the fishing grounds. Anglers
of all ages and experience are welcome aboard. Being located at the Delaware Indian Rivier North Shore Marina allows anglers from many areas to enjoy our services and fishing.
- Amethyst Sportfishing - 33FT Pacemaker Fiberglass sportfishing boat, docked at slip# B-3, Indian River Inlet Marina Delaware, and powered by twin cummins 210 H.P. turbo diesels. She is safe and reliable, equipped with the latest wass system GPS and Loran, Raytheon V850 color fishfinder and 32 mile radar, comfortable salon and marine head, refrigerator and microwave. Fishing the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean.
- Karen Sue Charters - A 37-foot custom built lobster boat. Captain John Nedelka has been fishing Atlantic waters for 26 years! 6 Person max. Heated cabin with microwave. Karen Sue Charters operate year round. Marlin, tuna, rockfish and shark. (302) 539-1359 email@example.com
- El Shaddai 1 Fishing Charters - We are committed to you having a successful day at sea. If you are looking for an enjoyable fishing day you have come the right place. Our Captains have over 65 years combined experience. At El Shaddai 1 Fishing Charters and we will give you the attention and personal service that you will come to expect and enjoy. Captain Bob 302-632-7535, Captain Troy 302-270-0763. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last $ Charters - Is a 40 day boat with a marlin tower, the latest electronics, and tackle. We offer inshore and offshore trips. Full day, half day, and over night trips. Inshore species are seabass, flounder, tog, blue fish, and rock fish. Offshore species are tuna, dolphin, marlin, wahoo, golden tile, and blue line tile. Over night trips we mainly target tuna and sword fish. We also offer shark trips. Call Captain Rodney Meyers at (302) 462-6135 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Don't forget to check our Lewes Fishing Report