|Bill's Sport Shop of Lewes and Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, offers complete lines of
inshore and offshore fishing baits, pier baits and tackle, and information on regulations
Mon to Thurs 6 am to 8 pm,
Friday 6 am to 9 pm,
Saturday 5 am to 9, pm
Sun 5 am to 6 pm -
BILL'S SPORT SHOP
2014 Striper Tournament
October 17th to December 5th. Entry Fee includes a free Tee Shirt and weekly buffet every Friday at Irish Eyes in Lewes from 5 PM to 7 PM
- Entry forms available at Bill's Sport Shop, Irish Eyes and at the door every Friday up to 10/31.
- Open to all.
- Fish anytime, anywhere in Delaware.
- $85.00 entry fee per angler, includes tee shirt and buffet for angler only.
- $25.00 fee for a guest with angler at the buffet. 1 guest per angler. Additional guests can order from menu.
- $25.00 entry fee for Tautog, must be in Striper to enter Tog.
- Last sign-up is October 31st at close of business.
- All weigh-ins at Bill's Sport Shop during business hours.
- No weigh-ins after close of business December 5th.
- Up to 30 door prizes every Friday night including 1/2 day charters
- Striper Prizes awarded as follows:
- 1st place $1500.00
- 2nd place $1000.00
- 3rd place $500.00
- IF 300 Anglers sign up, prize money will double
- Tog prizes awarded as follows:
- 1st place 50% of Tog pot
- 2nd place 30% of Tog pot
- 3rd place 20% of Tog pot
- Prizes awarded December 5th, at Irish Eyes
- Calcutta's as follows, winner take all!!!!
- Striper Calcutta, $50.00 and $100.00
- Weekly heaviest Striper calcutta.
- Heaviest Bluefish and heaviest Flounder Charters. Lightest Legal Striper Charter.
- Wildcard prizes will be drawn from ALL Anglers. Drawing will be held December 5th
2013 Striper Tournament Final Results
NEED A CHARTER BOAT? WE RECOMMEND THESE VESSELS:
Lewes Harbor Marina and Indian River
- First Light Charters fishes out of Lewes Harbor Marina and Indian River. We offer fly fishing, light tackle, wreck fishing, eco / sightseeing tours and specialize in night fishing trips.
Our 20' Jones Brothers Cape Fisherman comfortably accommodates up to 3 anglers for fishing and up to 4 passengers for eco and sightseeing tours. Whether you are a beginner who wants to learn the ropes or a seasoned veteran looking to experience some of the finest opportunities available, we will design a charter trip which is right for you.
- Tranquila Sportfishing - The Tranquila is a 53 foot Ricky Scarborough Custom Sport Fisherman. The teak cockpit is large and fully equipped with top of the line fishing gear for your offshore fishing experience. Full state of the art electronics, and powered by 820 HP ten cylinder Mann's cruising at 27 knots with a max speed of 34 knots will ensure your
captain gets you to the fish. Our staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and are here to provide you with a great day of fishing. We treat everyone as family and have many fishtales to share. Charlie Helmer Tranquila Sportfishing - - 745-1503.
- KATYDID - 37' Vessel. US Coast Guard Certified for up to 16 persons. Full electronics package for safety and fishfinding. Ideal for larger groups.Twin diesels, large cockpit, cabin with head
Party & Head Boat - Docks at Anglers Fishing Center in the Lewes Harbor. Small or large groups. Charter cruises also available, a great inexpensive way to end a hot summer day. See historic landmarks, lighthouses, and nature.
- Charter Boat Indian - 40' Diesel powered vessel, US Coast Guard Certified for up to 18 passengers. Equipped with radar, fishfinder, loran and gps plotter, cabin with head. Ideal for larger groups.
- Quintessa Sport Fishing - Get there quickly and comfortably in our tournament equipped, 38' wide-body Bertram, with brand new twin 600hp Cummins engines, you are sure to spend more time doing what you came to do.... FISH! Capt. Chris Thurman is a master licensed, USCG certified charter boat captain. Being a lifelong fisherman and charter captain for 15 years, Capt Chris knows where the fish are biting! Let him and his 1st mate, Capt. Chris Ragni, get you there fast!
- Fortney's Outdoor Adventures is now known as Fortney's Outdoors - http://lewesfishing.com - Fishing a 42 foot Pacemaker and a 22 foot center console Cobia; both vessels equipped with bathrooms.
-Complimentary snacks soda and lunch included with paid charter.
-We can accommodate from 1 to 6 passengers.
-NEW THIS YEAR....Family Fun Day Packages!
-Surf fishing excursions with a local experienced guide! - Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 302-864-5041
- Captain's Lady Charters - Capt Bob - Captains Lady Charters fishes out Bowers beach. We offer open head boat during the day and evening cruises or private charters. Our 70' Lydia comfortably accommodates up to 89 passengers. Anglers of all ages are welcome and we have immaculate accommodations for both men and women. Whether you want to fish for Taug, Drum, Flounder, Striper, or Croaker, we have what you need to bring home the catch of the day. Phone number is 302-359-6600
Indian River Inlet
- Gale Force Charters Indian River's Leading Bay And Inlet Charter Boat - Gale Force Charters is the only full time, year round back bay charter service, in the Indian River Marina. Find out for yourself just how fun and exciting inshore sport fishing can be with GALE FORCE CHARTERS. Phone: 302-245-2836 Email: email@example.com
- Gummy Bear Charters with Capt. Barry Matson at the helm, offers full- and half-day fishing charters out of Indian River. With more than 10 years of charter-fishing experience, Capt. Barry and his professional crew use their knowledge to ferry passengers to the finest off shore fishing spots. 717-487-7918 EMAIL: Gummybearcharters@yahoo.com
- On Delivery Sport Fishing - On Delivery Sport Fishing offers outstanding offshore opportunities from Delaware's Indian River Inlet. We catch everything from Bluefish to Blue Marlin, and cater to the experienced and novice angler alike. Captain Mike Rivera has been fishing the waters around Indian River since 1981.
- Blue Collar Man - is a beautiful 32' Blackfin Sportfisherman. No expense was spared during the recent refurbishment of the boat. It boasts all of the latest tackle and state-of-the-art electronics. The spacious cabin has heating and air-conditioning, as well as plenty of seating room for all passengers.The captain and crew have been fishing the Delmarva waters for numerous years, and are extremely
courteous and knowledgeable. Call and book a trip today on the Blue Collar Man to experience the thrill of a lifetime.
- Razorback Charters - The Razorback Charters Captains and crew are a professional fishing service that will make your day on the water worthwhile and enjoyable. We strive to give all of our anglers a good time and a catch of fish. The Razorback is a 28' Topaz powered by twin Volvo Diesel engines to give you a safe and quick trip to the fishing grounds. Anglers
of all ages and experience are welcome aboard. Being located at the Delaware Indian Rivier North Shore Marina allows anglers from many areas to enjoy our services and fishing.
- Amethyst Sportfishing - 33FT Pacemaker Fiberglass sportfishing boat, docked at slip# B-3, Indian River Inlet Marina Delaware, and powered by twin cummins 210 H.P. turbo diesels. She is safe and reliable, equipped with the latest wass system GPS and Loran, Raytheon V850 color fishfinder and 32 mile radar, comfortable salon and marine head, refrigerator and microwave. Fishing the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean.
- Karen Sue Charters - A 37-foot custom built lobster boat. Captain John Nedelka has been fishing Atlantic waters for 26 years! 6 Person max. Heated cabin with microwave. Karen Sue Charters operate year round. Marlin, tuna, rockfish and shark. (302) 539-1359 firstname.lastname@example.org
- El Shaddai 1 Fishing Charters - We are committed to you having a successful day at sea. If you are looking for an enjoyable fishing day you have come the right place. Our Captains have over 65 years combined experience. At El Shaddai 1 Fishing Charters and we will give you the attention and personal service that you will come to expect and enjoy.Captain Bob 302-632-7535,
Captain Troy 302-270-0763. Email us at: email@example.com
Don't forget to check our Lewes Fishing Report on Beach-Net!
Delaware Web Design by Coastal Images Inc. for Beach-net.com