THE STAFF OF BILL’S SPORT SHOP
18388 Coastal Highway
Lewes, De. 19958
Bill' Sport Shop/Irish Eyes Striper Tournament
2012 Striper Tournament October 19th to December 7th. Entry Fee includes a free Tee Shirt and weekly buffet every Friday at Irish Eyes in Lewes from 5 PM to 7 PM
- Entry forms available at Bill's Sport Shop, Irish Eyes and at the door every Friday to 11/2.
- $75.00 entry fee per angler, includes tee shirt and buffet for angler only.
- $25.00 fee for a guest with angler at the buffet. 1 guest per angler. Additional guests can order from menu.
- $25.00 entry fee for tautog, must be in striper to enter tog.
- Last sign-up is November 2nd at close of business.
- All weigh-ins at Bill's Sport Shop during business hours.
- No weigh-ins after close of business December 6th.
- Door Prizes provided by: 4 Hot Laps at Dover by Cooper Realty, Eagle Claw, Coastal Fisherman, Dragon's Lair, Corky's Tackle, Maws Tails, E.P. Sales, Atlantic Cellular, Bucktail Bob, Big Rock Sports, Saltwater Fly Anglers of Del., CaptainK "Sanddollar", Delaware Paddle Sports, 1/2 day Charters by: "Gummy Bear", "Gale Force", "Amethyst" ,"On Delivery", "Razorback", "Daddy'$ Money", "First Light Charter", "Lady GoDiver", “Lil’ Angler II”,
- Striper Prizes awarded as follows. IF 300 Anglers sign up, prize money will double.
- 1st place $1500.00
- 2nd place $1000.00
- 3rd place $500.00
- Tog prizes awarded as follows:
- 1st place 50% of Tog pot
- 2nd place 30% of Tog pot
- 3rd place 20% of Tog pot
-Prizes awarded December 7th, at Irish Eyes.
-Calcutta's as follows, winner take all!!!!
- Striper Calcutta, $50.00
-Striper Calcutta $100.00
- NEW THIS YEAR!!!
Weekly Heaviest Striper!!!
$20.00 gets you in for all 7 weeks, total pot divided by 7 will be awarded weekly. All fish must be weighed in by close of business Thursday and monies awarded Friday night. The week will run Friday morning to Thursday night.
Heaviest Bluefish ½ Day Charter
Lightest Legal Striper ½ Day Charter
Wildcard prizes will be drawn from ALL Anglers. Drawing will be held December 7th.
- $500.00 cash
- $300.00 Gift Certificate for "Portraits in the Sand"
- $100.00 Gift Card from West Marine
- Millman's Appliance
Entry Information: Sign up at Bill's Sport Shop, Irish Eyes, or billssportshop.com
Please visit web site for more info.
>> Dubi Mejia was fishing IRI using a spoon and caught a 23”, 4.10# weakfish.
>> Ralph Irving, Chester, PA. caught a 16.6”, 4.25# trigger fish at the Outer Wall using green crabs.
>> George Mood let us know that there are blues in the surf up to 18”.
>> Russell Marsh, Lewes, DE, had a citation sheepshead, 10.20# with a length of 23”, caught at the Icebreakers on sandfleas.
>> Josh Azeltine, age 10, was fishing at Massey's Landing and landed 14 fish. Nice going, Josh.
>> Oct. 6 - 7 DMS Invitational Surf-Fishing Tournament visit dmsclub.org
>> Oct. 19 - Dec - 7 - Bill’s Sport Shop Striper Tournament
*****Hours 10/4/12*****Please note change in hours
Mon. – Thurs - 6 AM – 8 PM
Fri. - 6 AM – 10 PM
Sat., - 5 AM - 8 PM
Sun. - 5 AM - 7 - PM